“Souls by the billions preview the earthly abode. Like sparks of light dancing in a great theater before the curtain rises, each Soul will come on to the earthly stage to shine in a fleeting moment of glory and fulfillment.”
Cosmic Cradle, Spiritual Dimensions of Life before Birth sheds light on how the life of the Soul in a human body is only part of our experience in a multi-dimensional universe. Cosmic Cradle traces our journey from the heavenly world to birth via pre-birth memories and communications. Stories reveal how gifted individuals remember planning their journey to Earth and how Souls make contact with prospective parents.
Cosmic Cradle is filled with wisdom gathered from interviews with gifted individuals as well as classical and traditional sources – philosophy, cultural anthropology, history, biographies, religion, poetry, and mythology. This knowledge has never been synthesized and compiled before into a single volume.
- Discover events happening at the soul level prior to biological conception.
- Trace the step-by-step journey of the soul from the heavenly world through the mother’s womb to birth.
- Explore wisdom from 108 cultural perspectives and experiences of contemporary gifted individuals.
Cosmic Cradle enlightens readers who long to know their place and purpose in the grand scheme of creation. Cosmic Cradle provides a new synthesis for understanding our spiritual roots and the journey of our soul.
- Do we choose our parents and our future lives before we are born?
- How does the soul select parents and future life circumstances?
- What kinds of communications occur between potential parents and souls seeking human birth?
- Why does the soul fall from the higher dimensions and how do we travel to Earth?
- What happens when we are in our mother’s womb, when we take our first breath?
Authors of the Cosmic Cradle, Elizabeth Carman, Ph.D. and Neil Carman, Ph.D. are pioneers on the frontier of pre-birth research. The Carmans’ message is that we are spiritual beings temporarily housed in a physical body.
In this expanded edition of Cosmic Cradle, the Carmans offer a hundred contemporary pre-birth stories and draw parallels with teachings from 108 cultures and religions worldwide. Cosmic Cradle links together a wealth of spiritual wisdom from diverse cultural perspectives elucidating pre-birth consciousness, pre-birth planning, and the Soul’s pre-birth journey to Earth.
Elizabeth Carman, a philosopher-psychologist and pre-birth researcher, has pursued a life-long interest in self-actualization and people’s full potential. Elizabeth received a BA in psychology from Michigan State University and an MA in interdisciplinary studies from Maharishi International University.
After several years of social service work in the poor southside of Chicago with low income and minority peoples, Elizabeth had the opportunity to study in Europe with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, the guru of the Beatles and Deepak Chopra. This led her on a journey around the world to study with spiritual masters who came to bring light into the planet. Elizabeth has spent more than forty years studying spiritual disciplines and researching consciousness, including long-term meditation retreats in North America, Europe, and Asia. She has taught meditation workshops and served on university faculty.
In 2002 Elizabeth received an honorary PhD from the International Institute of Integral Studies in Montreal for her pre-birth research published in Cosmic Cradle: Souls Waiting in the Wings for Birth.
In 2013, Elizabeth and her husband Neil released their second book, Cosmic Cradle, Spiritual Dimensions of Life before Birth. Available through Random House starting April 16, 2013.
Elizabeth is a native of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan on Lake Superior and lives in Austin, Texas, where she enjoys chanting in the ancient languages of Sanskrit and Tamil on the harmonium with her husband, Neil.
Click here to browse inside.
Bridging Heaven & Earth Show # 172 with Elizabeth and Neil Carman
For over 30 years, Elizabeth and Neil have engaged in passionate and scholarly research of the field of human consciousness. Studying with enlightened teachers in Europe, Asia, and the U.S., they teach systematic, well-tested Self-Empowerment techniques and have participated in International conferences, symposiums, and presented workshops and sermons throughout the U.S. and Canada speaking about their research.
In the late 1980′s, the Carmans were spiritually inspired to initiate a research project on the life of our soul in the higher dimensions before biological conception, including our journey to Earth. They conducted interviews with gifted individuals and researched teachings about the soul’s pre-existence from diverse sources – philosophy, religion, indigenous studies, biographies, poetry, and mythology. Ten years later, they published Cosmic Cradle, Souls Waiting in the Wings for Birth, a work of encyclopedic proportions heralded as a bridge between old thinking about the soul and a more unified understanding.
According to the Carmans, “Many of us have forgotten how we arrived here. We became trapped in bodies and wonder – Why is my life the way it is? Where did I come from? Who am I? Why am I here?” Besides offering insights into these questions, the Carmans’ unique interdisciplinary research in Cosmic Cradle reveals the underlying unity between diverse cultural perspectives as well as the ancient and the modern.
The Carmans share more than 200 spiritual stories and 600 cross-cultural parallels in Cosmic Cradle elucidating the soul’s fall from the higher dimensions, pre-life planning, journey to Earth, life in mother’s womb, and more. Stories include:
* Thousands of souls shopping around for mothers appear before a young woman.
* Spirit-children visit the dreams of Aborigine men before their wives can become pregnant.
* Couples learn why miscarriage is not an accidental, random event.
* A man volunteers to take on an incurable disease before he was ever born.
* How the Bible, Native American peoples, and ancient Greeks describe the Highway between Heaven and Earth.
* An African legend about three children’s decision to leave Heaven and be born on Earth.
* A Native American shaman describes pre-birth preparations for his earthly life.
* A toddler stuns his mother when he spontaneously recounts how he chose to be born.
* A child’s NDE activates memories of being created as a spark of God in the higher dimensions of the Cosmos.