God’s number one message to the world.
In just five words
�You’ve got me all wrong.”
Inspired by his nine-book Conversations with God series, many people have asked Neale Donald Walsch to find a way to deliver the most essential pieces of God’s message to us in a more succinct way.
The result is a concise text detailing and expanding just what we need to know about life and how to live it. Bringing their many conversations over the years into sharper focus than ever before, Walsch in What God Said encourages readers to cast aside religious and cultural trappings. To experience life as fallible—and human—beings, open minded, open-hearted, and all-embracing, and to build on, broaden, and enrich our Ancient Story.
But to move forward on this ever-expanding and encompassing spiritual voyage means not only understanding what Walsch considers the most important insights of his Conversations with God, but also applying them in the most practical of ways. And so Walsch has included solid suggestions on how to apply each of the 25 Core Messages in daily life, The author says that should humanity begin carrying these messages forward, starting today, they can literally change the world.
Neale Donald Walsch devotes his time to sharing the messages of his books through writing, lecturing, and facilitating spiritual renewal retreats. The creator of the School of the New Spirituality and founder of The Group of 1000, a nonprofit organization supporting global spiritual awakening, he lives in Ashland, Oregon, and may be contacted through http://www.nealedonaldwalsch.com.
THE 25 CORE MESSAGES OF CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD
1. God talks to everyone, all the time. The question is not, to whom does God talk? The question is: Who listens?
2. We are all one. All things are One Thing. There is only One Thing, and all things are part of the One Thing There Is.
3. There’s enough. It is not necessary to compete for, much less fight over, the “stuff of which there is enough.” Simply learn to share it.
4. There’s nothing you have to do. There is much you will do, but nothing that you are required to do. This is because God wants nothing and needs nothing.
5. There are Three Basic Principles of Life: Functionality, Adaptability, and Sustainability.
6. There is no such thing as Right and Wrong, there is only What Works and What Does Not Work, given what it is that you are trying to do. What it is that you are trying to do, and what you will do, shall determine who you are and how you evolve as a species.
7. Every act is an act of self-definition.
8. Love is all there is.
9. You are the creator of your own reality.
10. The Three Tools of Creation are: Thought, Word, and Action.
11. Your life has nothing to do with you. It is about everyone whose life you touch, and how you touch it.
12. You are not your body, you are not your mind, and you are not your soul. You are the unique combination of all three, which comprises the Totality Of You. You are an individuation and an aspect of Divinity; an expression of God on earth.
13. The purpose of your life is to recreate yourself anew in the next grandest version of the greatest vision ever you held about Who You Are.
14. There is no such thing as Time and Space, there is only Here and Now.
15. There is no such place as hell, and eternal damnation does not exist.
16. Death does not exist. What you call “death” is simply a process of Re-Identification, and no one concludes their present experience of physical life at a time or in a way that is not of their choosing.
17. There are no victims and no villains. The moment you declare anything, everything unlike it will come into the space, not because you are a victim, but because of The Law of Opposites, which produces a Contextual Field within which what you wish to express may be experienced.
18. There is no such thing as Absolute Truth. All truth is subjective. Within this framework there are five levels of truth telling: Tell your truth to yourself about yourself; Tell your truth to yourself about another; Tell your truth about yourself to another; Tell your truth about another to another; Tell your truth to everyone about everything.
19. The human race has created a precise set of illusions. The Ten Illusions of Humans are: Need Exists, Failure Exists, Disunity Exists, Insufficiency Exists, Requirement Exists, Judgment Exists, Condemnation Exists, Conditionality Exists, Superiority Exists, Ignorance Exists. These illusions serve humanity when it knows how to use them.
20. The Three Core Concepts of Holistic Living are Honesty, Awareness, and Responsibility. Live according to these precepts and self-anger will disappear from your life.
21. Life functions within a Be-Do-Have paradigm. Most people have this backward,imagining that first one must “have” things in order to “do” things, thus to “be” what they wish to be. Reversing this process is the fastest way to experience mastery in living.
22. There are Three Levels of Awareness: Hope, Faith, and Knowing. Spiritual mastery is about living from the third level.
23. There are Five Fallacies about God that create crisis, violence, killing and war. First, the idea that God needs something. Second, the idea that God can fail to get what He needs. Third, the idea that God has separated you from Him because you have not given Him what He needs. Fourth, the idea that God still needs what He needs so badly that God now requires you, from your separated position, to give it to Him. Fifth, the idea that God will destroy you if you do not meet His requirements.
24. There are also Five Fallacies About Life that likewise produce crisis, violence, killing and war. First, the idea that human beings are separate from each other. Second, the idea that there is not enough of what human beings need to be happy. Third, the idea that in order to get the stuff of which there is not enough, human beings must compete with each other. Fourth, the idea that some human beings are better than other human beings. Fifth, the idea that it is appropriate for human beings to resolve severe differences created by all the other fallacies by killing each other.
25. Your experience of yourself and your world will change overnight if you adopt, collectively, the Five Steps to Peace:
Permit yourself to acknowledge that some of your old beliefs about God and about Life are no longer working.
Explore the possibility that there is something you do not fully understand about God and about Life, the understanding of which would change everything.
Announce that you are willing for new understandings of God and Life to now be brought forth, understandings that could produce a new way of life on this planet.
Courageously examine these new understandings and, if they align with your personal inner truth and knowing, enlarge your belief system to include them.
Express your life as a demonstration of your highest beliefs, rather than as a denial of them.
Click here to browse inside.
Neale Donald Walsch on Manifestation
Published on Dec 9, 2012
Full 30 minute interview at http://www.SoulSessions.org.
Neale Donald Walsch’s Conversations With God (Book I) sold more than 7.5 million copies and stayed on the New York Times best sellers list for a phenomenon 137 weeks. His latest project, The Global Conversation, poses 7 questions that Walsch hopes will change our cultural story to create a reality much closer to a type of heaven here on earth. “Food, water and energy will become major crisis points unless we wake up and change the way we are doing life here on earth,” he says. “Seek thee first the kingdom of heaven and all else will be added unto you.” Check out Eloise’s conversation with Neale Donald Walsch at SoulSessions.org.
We have God all wrong – Neale Donald Walsch