Scientific evidence for the continual presence of consciousness with or without connection to a living organism
• Examines findings on the survival of consciousness beyond life, including near-death experiences, after-death communication, and reincarnation
• Explains how this correlates precisely with cutting-edge physics theories on superstrings, information fields, and energy matrices
• Reveals how consciousness manifests in living beings to continue its evolution
Evidence now points to consciousness existing beyond the brain, such as when the brain is temporarily incapacitated, as well as to the survival of consciousness after death. Conventional science prefers to dismiss these findings because they cannot be accommodated by a materialist view of reality. Spirituality and religion embrace the continuity of consciousness and ascribe it to a nonmaterial spirit or soul that is immortal. As such, spirituality/religion and science continually find conflict in their views. But what if there truly is no conflict?
Based on a new scientific paradigm in sync with experience-based spirituality, Ervin Laszlo and Anthony Peake explore how consciousness is continually present in the cosmos and can exist without connection to a living organism. They examine the rapidly growing body of scientific evidence supporting the continuity of consciousness, including near-death experiences, after-death communication, reincarnation, and neurosensory information received in altered states. They explain how the persistence of consciousness beyond the demise of the body means that, in essence, we are not mortal–we continue to exist even when our physical existence has come to an end. This correlates precisely with cutting-edge physics, which posits that things in our plane of time and space are not intrinsically real but are manifestations of a hidden dimension where they exist in the form of superstrings, information fields, and energy matrices.
With proof that consciousness is basic to the cosmos and immortal in its deeper, nonmanifest realm, Laszlo and Peake reveal the purpose of consciousness is to manifest in living beings in order to continuously evolve.
About the Author(s) of The Immortal Mind
Ervin Laszlo is a systems scientist, integral theorist, and classical pianist. Twice nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, he is the founder and president of the international think tank the Club of Budapest as well as the Ervin Laszlo Center for Advanced Study. He lives in Tuscany.
Anthony Peake is a writer, researcher, and author of 7 books, including Making Sense of Near-Death Experiences, which received a “highly commended” award from the British Medical Association. He lives in Crawley, West Sussex, U.K.
Table of Contents
Prologue: The Big Question
Consciousness beyond the Brain
1 Near-Death Experiences
2 Apparitions and After-Death Communication
3 Medium-Transmitted Communication
4 Instrumental Transcommunication
5 Past-Life Recollection
Cosmos and Consciousness
7 The Rediscovery of the Deep Dimension
8 Consciousness in the Cosmos
9 Re-experiencing Consciousness: The Recall from the Akasha
10 Death and Beyond: The Return to the Akasha
Afterword Conscious Immortality: The Dawn of a New Era
Appendix Confirming Views from Extraordinary Sources
Take a look inside here
Anthony Peake @ Awakened State, Edinburgh 11/05/2013
Published on Mar 23, 2014
The extraordinary science of what happens when we die.
Can there ever be a scientifically satisfactory explanation as to what happens to human consciousness at the point of death? Anthony Peake, acclaimed author on the matter of consciousness, believes there is. Pulling together the latest evidence from the fields of quantum physics, neurology, consciousness studies and psychology, Peake presents a compelling, original theory to explain what exactly happens when we die.
Filmed on Sat 11th May 2013 at Teviot, Edinburgh
Anchor: Richard Ritchie
Filmed by: Julian Stern and Ricardo Ecabello
Post Production by: Iain Fugue
Exploring the Nature of Consciousness Beyond the Brain
Published on Sep 20, 2014
EBTV presents host Evita Ochel (http://www.evitaochel.com) with returning guest Anthony Peake (http://www.anthonypeake.com) in a dialogue about the nature and immortality of consciousness.
Anthony Peake is a researcher, writer and speaker who deals with borderline areas of human consciousness. He is the author of 8 books. His newest releases include “The Infinite Mindfield: the quest to find the gateway to higher consciousness” and “The Immortal Mind: Science and the Continuity of Consciousness Beyond the Brain” which he co-authored with Ervin Laszlo.
Past episodes with Anthony Peake on EBTV:
1. The Illusions of Reality: Life, Death and Time
2. Quantum Time: The Illusion of Past, Present and Future
General topics covered in this video include:
1. The nature of consciousness. (2:00)
– does consciousness really exist?
– the continuous nature of consciousness
– the eye-brain-consciousness connection
2. Comparing the reality of inner versus outer worlds. (8:09)
– the nature of consensual reality
– connections to telepathy, hallucinations and dreams
– experiences with DMT
– the limits of our perception
3. How to work with altered states of consciousness and/or alternate realities. (18:15)
– the nature of the DMT molecule
– the prerequisite evolution required
4. The role of consciousness in the deja vu phenomenon. (23:26)
– the nature of seeing and hearing in deja vu
– the nature of precognitive deja vu
– the connection of deja vu to the nature of time
– the Akashic field and the simulation theory of reality
5. The connection of consciousness research to Philip K. Dick. (32:25)
– his precognitive life and work
6. The purpose of consciousness and its immortal nature.(40:17)
– consciousness beyond the brain
– consciousness beyond death
7. Exploring reincarnation in light of an immortal consciousness. (46:06)
8. Exploring “glitches in the matrix”. (50:35)
9. Anthony shares about his upcoming new work. (52:54)
– the neuro-chemistry side of consciousness